Saturday, August 8, 2015

Vanilla Silk Soy Creamer

https://silk.com/products/vanilla-soy-creamer

Kosher, gluten free

Rating: ***** 5 stars!

So, I don't drink a lot of coffee anyway, but I have always drowned the coffee I do drink with creamer or other milk products.  As someone once said, I put a little coffee in my cream.  Since that isn't working for me now, I went off of coffee until I found this.

This vanilla-flavored soy creamer is similar to the sugar-free french vanilla creamer product my non-allergic husband uses in his coffee.  It works for me- I can't really tell the difference.

There are, however, a few recent ratings on the Silk website for this product describing it as crystal-like, solid, and gloppy.  I have only been through 3 cartons, and all of mine are fine so far.  If someone has had a bad experience, I'm interested to know about it.

I can buy this at: Kroger, the local co-op, ?

No comments:

Post a Comment