Saturday, August 8, 2015

La Banderita White Corn Tortillas

http://olemex.com/index.php/component/k2/item/155-white-corn-tortillas-wic

Kosher, gluten free

Rating: **** 4 stars

These are the small tortillas, and the white corn version.  According to the company website, other tortillas from the same company may not be gluten-free, so check labels.  I like tacos, and these work pretty well.  They tend to crack a bit, and can leak filling even if you double them up.

Because it's just me eating them, we don't go through them very fast and so I keep them in the fridge so they don't go bad.  They will last a really long time this way - the worst that happens is the bottom few get a little damp, or the top few get a little dry.

These are readily available at any grocery store where I live, and I don't live in a huge town.

No comments:

Post a Comment