Saturday, August 8, 2015

Lucy's Chocolate Chip Cookies

http://www.drlucys.com/cookies/chocolateChip

Kosher, Certified Gluten-free, Certified Vegan

Rating: ***** 5 Stars!

This is a 5-star rating for a crispy chocolate chip cookie.  If you are looking for a soft, moist cookie, then this probably isn't what you are looking for.  But, these cookies have a nice crunch, not a dry crumble, so I like them.

My husband told me he wasn't sure about the taste, but I know why.  This cookie has molasses in it, which you can kind of detect.  I really like molasses, so I am quite happy with the flavor, but I could see those who don't like molasses being less enamored of the dough flavor.

If anyone else out there is from Virginia, then these cookies are "local" - from Norfolk.  Of course, Norfolk is 3+ hours from where I live, but still.

I can buy these at: the local co-op, Martins?

No comments:

Post a Comment