Friday, August 14, 2015

Chex Gluten-Free Oatmeal: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

http://www.chex.com/products/gluten-free-oatmeal-multipack-apple-cinnamon

gluten free, not labelled dairy-free but no dairy ingredients

Rating: ***** 5 stars!

Move over Quaker Oats - I actually like the texture of this oatmeal better, and unlike you, Chex/General Mills has actually bothered to make a gluten-free option that is also very affordable.

I don't like the Quaker Oats apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal, but this stuff seems really different. There are big chunks of apple, and not too much cinnamon.  The portion also is more generous than the Quaker Oats packages.  I can hardly finish this one, and it fills me up so I don't get hungry an hour later on a busy morning. Comes in individual packets, same easy prep as other instant oatmeal.  Just add boiling water, wait a couple of minutes.

I found it at: Kroger, Martins (but they only have this one), Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment